This April, Progressive Business Media, in conjunction with the High Point Market Authority and the City of High Point, will be focused on serving the residents of High Point by bringing together the home furnishings industry to construct a home for one of its own via a Habitat for Humanity build.
PBM will be working with architects, designers, home builders, furniture manufacturers and other friends to the industry to create a “demonstration home” project that has a two-fold emphasis:
- EDUCATION — What is the evolving American Home.
This education will include:
- Videos explaining unique home features
- Home tours (guided and self-guided)
- Published content in PBM titles
- SERVICE – Assisting in the revitalization of the Washington Terrace Park community with an industry-sponsored Habitat for Humanity home build for a High Point family in need.
DURING MARKET THIS PROJECT WILL FOCUS ON:
- How the evolving home foor plan will impact furniture design.
- The “democratization of design” resulting in beautiful, affordable home furnishings available for all income levels.
- Bringing our community together to serve the residents of the city we call home each April and October.